Okay. So I know I faked you all out at least four times, but we've finally picked a vacation spot -- and there are plane tickets involved, so you KNOW it's serious.
Muscat, here we come! Only, we've sandwiched it between time in Riyadh, so I can lounge in Adam's three-bedroom villa, strut around the diplomatic quarter in a borrowed abaya (you heard me... I'm gonna strut), and meet some of his friends and colleagues.
After a few days there, we're off to Oman to stay here. Dudes, I know. We can peruse markets, take boat trips to see dolphins and the sultan's palace, eat fresh local seafood, and if the weather is nice enough, maybe even lay on the beach. But most importantly, I'll get to spend some time with Adam -- and even though thanksgiving was not long ago, I feel I'm due for more quality time.
So next month I'm hopping a Saudi Arabian Air red-eye, and trading my 4 degree weather for their 70. Hell yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to go to there
Post a Comment