Whoa, sorry it took me a week to post again! So, our new vacation plan is... Thailand!
A few of my very favorite things are: nature, beaches, good food, cooking, and hiking. Also, my favorite animal is the elephant. Thailand has all of these things.
Adam says there are beautiful beaches in the south, and that Chiang Mai in the north is known for rainforests and cooking classes. Fun!
There are also elephant sanctuaries and even an elephant camp where I could learn how to clean, feed, and take care of the elephants!
Lastly, I love thai food. So to sum up, Thailand has everything I love and more! Plus, if we meet there for vacation, it will have Adam. And that's the best selling point of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh awesome!! my friends just went on their honeymoon there over the summer, i could get some tips from them, if you want. they loved it! (actually, they did thailand and cambodia).
Why is that baby elephant at the beach? Well, at least he has his trunk(s). Bwahahahaha.
Post a Comment