Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation Option #3: The Holy Land

Let's take a little break from Peach Mania for a hot minute to discuss our third and (for now) final vacation option: Israel!

History.
Photo via lonely planet.


I have lots of friends who went on birthright, and they always raved about how beautiful and interesting Israel is. They always told me that I need to get myself there, stat!

Cities.
Photo via lonely planet.

The different parts of the country are very diverse; city and country, beaches and the dead sea, architecture and history and culture, delicious food.

Beaches.
Photo via lonely planet.


Also, Adam has family there -- they own a rose farm in the countryside, and we could pay them a visit -- how fun!

Culture and tradition.
Photo via lonely planet.


This is definitely somewhere I'd love to visit at some point in my life, so if we don't go this time around, we'll make it there another time.

Loveliness!
Photo via lonely planet.


So there you have it, those are the three choices we're thinking about right now -- Morocco, Tunisia, Israel. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Mollka said...

I vote in favor of Morocco!