Once when I was little, my parents were going out one evening, and cousin Cathy was coming over to watch me and my sister. When Cathy arrived, I tried to ask her if we could go for a walk, but she couldn't understand what I was asking for (I was really little). I got so excited and worked up that I threw up right there in the living room.
That's sorta how I feel right now. I'm so excited that I feel a little bit like I might vom.
Happy Adam-Coming-Home Day, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's an amazing story. Hope you're having fun :)
The negative part about this story is that I check your blog approximately 2,308 times per week to see if you have updated.
The positive part about this story is that it is HILARIOUS and I end up laughing out loud every time I see it!
So you win, Ms. Cruze. :)
Post a Comment