Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mini-Hiatus, Version 2.0

MaxCat is not amused.

Here's the part where I ask you to bear with me one more time, while I take another break, a week this time. Due to Adam moving overseas and my continued unemployment, my parents decided to fly me home to California for a week's worth of parental spoiling. Because they're awesome.

So while I'm eating my way through too much Cruze-family cooking, touring potential wedding venues, shopping with my sister, and playing with Kev's cousin Max, sit tight, and I'll be back next Thursday with some more posts.

Districters: in the meantime, check out the H Street Festival, which I totally would have loved to visit, were I in town.

1 comment:

Pata Fria said...

Have a wonderful time! I am excited to see you when you get back and cook together.

En espanol:

Que pases un tiempo maravilloso con tu familia! Estoy emocionada de verte cuando vuelvas y cocinar juntas!!