Sunday, June 5, 2011

Now Then, Where Was I?

Obligatory embarrassed apologies for taking so long to post. Blah, blah, sorry, blah. I'm back, so let's just forgive and forget, mmmkay?

I originally started this blog with the intent to post chronicles of my time living overseas... and then the next week, Adam got posted to Saudi Arabia without me. So I blogged about what I was making for dinner, etc etc.

But now, with Madrid a mere 10 days away, I can return to my original intent. Lately, besides giving my Ativan a run for its money (OMG MOVING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY SOON AAACK), I've been taking care of the to-do list: changing addresses, making last-minute appointments, readying our place for the pack-out. This week I take Kevin for his international health certificate appointment, and then I drive up to Annapolis to get the completed form signed by the USDA's field office. Oh yeah, and hair appointments, cut and color. Pretty enthralling.

But soon I can regale you with tales of sherry and tapas, vespa shopping, and attempted metric conversions at el mercado.

So stay tuned. Come with me on this little aventura.

1 comment:

Julia said...

yes! i was hoping you'd blog about your newfound life as an international woman of mystery :)